SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sarah!






























20 years ago I was attending TCU to get a BFA in Ballet. I started taking ballet class when I was 3 years old and it was truly my passion throughout my young life. All in all, I danced for about 24 years when I finally gave it up to pursue my career in photography. Even though I am no longer actively dancing, I love combining the two forms of art by photographing dancers.


This is a high school senior I recently photographed who is also a dancer. We had so much fun...well, I had fun......she may have considered it torture since I made her leap many times to be assured of the perfect image.


So here are a few of her photographs. Thanks, Sarah for working so hard and being such a fabulous subject!

Post a Comment