SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is HERE!

In a few short days, the kids will be out of school and vacations will begin...YEA!!!!  My family and I will be taking a trip to Maui where I will photograph 3 families in the beautiful scenery that Maui has to offer.  My boys are so excited to go to Hawaii all because of Aloha Scooby Doo!  They want to see a volcano and some hula dancers...forget the beautiful waterfalls, snorkeling and dolphin watching! 
When I return it will be time for Rebecca (my fabulous assistant) to get married!!!  Her wedding is on Saturday June 12 and is sure to be one giant photographic opportunity. The next day, my family and I are off to Kerrville to attend/judge/learn at the Texas Professional Photographers Association's annual Summer Seminar. Upon our return I will spend a day at the studio and then it is off to North Padre Island for our annual beach portrait adventure (there are still a few appointments available, btw).
Before we know it, it will be JULY!  There are some fabulous July specials going on (see below) and you don't want to miss out.
Happy End-of-School to everyone! Be Safe and Have Fun!!!

1 comment :