SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Summer full of fun and adventure! {San Antonio Family Photographer}

Well the summer has come to an end. Today I am actually a bit sad about that. We had a fabulous summer full of travels to new places, exhausting adventures and amazing portrait sessions. The kids were really happy to get back to their cousins and their friends that they didn't get to see all summer long.
Trey and I came back to a crazy schedule jammed with portrait sessions, consultations, kids activities, marketing designing and future planning.
Here are some of the highlights of our trips.

Kauai, Hawaii (aka, Paradise)
Jackson surfing

Joshua surfing!

Jacob and Trey in the cold waterfall pool!

Waimea Canyon with the family!

Joshua swinging from the Indiana Jones rope swing from Raiders of the Lost Ark.




Had to take time out to do a family portrait while we were in Paradise.


Then we were off to Florida!
Destin, Naples and Orlando

Joshua making a sand castle with the boys in the background.









Some of the portraits we created at DisneyWorld:






Then we were off to
ALASKA!
Here are the portraits I created in the magnificent scenery!



The wildlife, the mountains, the glaciers.
I could have stayed all summer!










 I would say we had a pretty amazing summer! I appreciate all of the clients who trusted me to capture their precious memories in these beautiful Destination Locations.
I love each and every one of you with my whole heart!!!


Post a Comment