SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Get on my summer schedule NOW while you can! {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

The summer is getting close and that means that my travel season is about to begin.
I want to be sure to get ANYONE on my schedule that wants to be while I am in San Antonio.
Here are the dates that I will be in town and available for sessions.
Now that my trip to Europe has been postponed until 2015 (see photo below), 
I do have a few more weeks of availability :-)

Since we had to postpone our trip to Paris this year, we are now making 
a trip that is BIGGER and BETTER! 
We hope to visit Paris, London and parts of Germany that are yet to be determined.
This is the time to PLAN AROUND my dates (which currently have not been decided).
Please don't miss me by ONE DAY!!! (this has happened)
(It is looking like it could be mid June)
If you need us to plan around YOU, CALL US NOW!!!
210-497-3809


Post a Comment