SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Monday, February 3, 2020

$99 WINTER SALE

LADIES!
It's winter time and a slower time at the studio for me.
We are working on projects, decluttering, & spending way too much time on the computer.
So...I decided to have an INCREDIBLE SALE so I could play with some new backgrounds, lighting styles and because as an artist I just need to be behind the camera.

Seriously. Incredible. Sale.

For only $99 you will receive a hair and makeup artist, a full studio session AND a complimentary 8x12 metal print with your purchase.

But this won't last long. You need to call me for your consultation BY February 14th. Your weekday session needs to take place during the month of February.

As much as this will be a wonderful experience for YOU. These photos are really not FOR you. They are for your kids, your spouse, your parents, your grandkids. Do you really want them to remember you when you are gone by a selfie you took in your car?

Call me today 210-497-3809
Or EMAIL ME HERE.


These Images below are my inspiration for these sessions. 
Simple. Beautiful. Timeless.




Post a Comment