SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lost Maples/Enchanted Rock (San Antonio Family Portrait Photographer)



Lost Maples
 is an extremely beautiful park with miles of hiking trails. Each trail leads to different areas like caves, lakes, streams and "wheat" fields. Since San Antonio doesn't have many types of trees that turn color in the fall, this is the place to be for Fall Family Portraits. Currently, I am looking at possible dates for an excursion to Lost Maples. It is about a 1 1/2 hour drive so it is not a place I frequent. I would love to take 4 families (or other types of sessions) with me when I go. I already have ONE commited and TWO interested which means I might only have one spot left. I will warn you: there is quite a bit of walking involved. In fact, the cave area is super cool but is about a mile or two trek down the trail. I might suggest no high heels!
Check out some of the images I have created from years past:






Enchanted Rock
 is a beautiful location of giant rocks and rock formations.
I have only been there once to photograph and it was a Maternity session.  So even though that is all I have to show, you can imagine that families would look fabulous in this location as well.

Post a Comment