SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Holiday....Problems?

Wow!  The Christmas season has been a busy one for us.  Between all of our Christmas Collector's Series events, Home for the Holidays events at the Missions, Weddings and regular portrait sessions (including hiking 10.6 miles at Lost Maples State Natural Area) there has been no time to update my blog!
With all of these sessions under my belt, the next step is editing and getting them prepared for you, the client, to see. I did a rough estimate and not including the Christmas Collector's Events from Nov.19-28 I took about 7800 images!  That includes two weddings in one weekend, 16 family portrait sessions and 2 high school seniors. Now let me tell you, I am not getting any younger. This spending hours and hours staring and concentrating at the computer screen has NOT been a good thing for my poor eyes.  I have always had great vision, but this year I hit the magic number that caused my eyesight to start failing me. Thank goodness for those auto focus cameras!!
So off I went to my trusty eye doctor (Dr. Diana Gonzales at Vision Source) for her to share with me the bad news.  How bad was it?? Honestly, not too bad. It turns out I just need a stronger prescription for my reading glasses while I am on the computer. I am hoping that this helps take the eye strain away and I can continue my quest to finish the work that still lays ahead of me.
In the midst of all of this, some lovely person has decided to hack my Artistic Images Facebook Page and send out free iphone/ipad links every few hours to all of my fans. Sweet! What is in it for them??? Who knows!  I have changed passwords and emails 3 times to no avail so have had to close it until time allows me to start all over again! Bummer. I still have my personal account under the name Elizabeth Cruger Homan if you would like to "friend" me, I will accept. I am sending updates regularly and I do some special things that are only good for my Facebook Friends.
All in all, the Holiday season has been a fabulous one!  I am blessed to continue to do what I love and love what I do!

Post a Comment