SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas....DAY 1

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....
Only 12 days until Christmas and everyone is busy busy busy getting ready. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog to get some new ideas for your next portrait session.
If you FOLLOW the BLOG, an email will be sent to you each time I post. For the the next 12 days you will receive an email each day sharing the post with you. After that, I might update the blog ONCE a week, so I promise you will not be inundated with email updates. Following the Blog is a great way to see what is going on at Artistic Images BEFORE everyone else!

DAY 1
Your Home is the
PERFECT
place for your next portrait.
Could anywhere be more special to you and your family than your own home?
Inside or Outside.
Any time of year.
With my creative eye and your beautiful home,
a very special masterpiece will be created.

Merry Christmas!


Post a Comment