SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Romantic Portraits in New Orleans! {San Antonio Destination Portraits}

Trey and I attended the Professional Photographers of America National Convention (IUSA) in New Orleans last week. We were commissioned by photographer friends of ours to create some beautiful new portraits of the married couple showing off the sights of New Orleans. I posted that I was going to New Orleans and one of our San Antonio clients ( I did their wedding, baby, family, etc) saw my facebook post and said THEY were in New Orleans too! So we decided to do a fun impromptu session of them (and some of their oldest daughter too). We got some beautiful romantic images of both couples and it made me think. Why don't more married couples do this?
It seems we do engagement portraits, wedding portraits and then the children come and BAM! no more romance! Photographing these couples without their children was so much fun and rekindled the spark between them!
Here are some of the images of these beautiful couples!










And the beautiful Alyssa...





Post a Comment