SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, February 28, 2013

NEW YORK CITY! {San Antonio Portrait and Destination Photographer}

It's TRUE!
We are finally heading to New York City!
This has been in the works for almost two years but is finally going to happen.
May 24-28...Memorial Weekend
I have only been to the Big Apple ONE time and I am so excited to return for more than one day!
This time I even have a native New Yorker to guide to me to the best spots to photograph some of the 
New York City Highlights.

Central Park. The Brooklyn Bridge. Times Square. Statue of Liberty.
Whatever YOU want!
But one thing is for sure...we are going to have a BLAST!

Who is this session for?
High School Seniors.
Families.
Engagements.
Bridals
Teens and Tweens.

I can only imagine the amazing possibilities in the City and I can't wait to capture the magic!

Call ASAP as I only have TWO sessions available.


Destination Session fees ($650) and Minimum Orders Apply ($2000)
If you are a High School Senior and want to SPLIT a session with a friend, it is possible, 
all you have to do is ASK!

Destination Sessions are between 2-3 hours long and include as many different locations 
that we can fit into that time frame. 
OR you can hire me for an ALL-DAY adventure: 
Wherever you want to go. As many locations as we can do in one day. 
Hanging out on the streets of NYC, Chillin' in Central Park and/or 
Dressed Up for a show with the NYC skyline in the background. 
You are only limited by your imagination.

Call us to discuss the possibilities.
210-497-3809

Post a Comment