SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Two of my MOST favorite NEW recipes!

This has NOTHING to do with photography but
everything to do with being a Wife and Mother (my other two occupations)
I LOVE Pinterest. And by LOVE, I mean, I am not sure I could honestly
 live without it. At least not and have some great new
recipes WITH PICTURES!!!
 
Here are two of my favorite NEW finds.
I did not write these recipes.
I am NOT a chef.
But I do appreciate EASY recipes that taste
DELICIOUS and make my family HAPPY!

 

Carrot Cake Cookies

by Inside BruCrew Life
(www.insidebrucrewlife.com)

 Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 10-11 minutes
6030936
Ingredients:
  • 1 carrot cake mix
  • 1/2 c. butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 c. white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 c. Kraft caramel bits
Instructions
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon. Beat until combined. Stir in the white chips and caramel bits by hand. Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For dough into 1- 1 1/2 inch balls and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 10-11 minutes. Let cool on pan 2-3 minutes. Gently remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store in air tight container.
Note: Use a metal spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet. The caramel will start to stick to the pan if you leave it cool too much.
Cookie dough ready for the oven

Yummy cookies ready to eat!
 
BBQ Crock Pot Chicken
From "stick a fork in it"

1-2 pounds of boneless chicken breasts or tenders
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or more if you like the heat)
1/4 c brown sugar
1 tsp garlic powder

Mix the BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. Place the chicken in slow cooker and pour the sauce over. Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours. If the sauce is too watery at the end, use corn starch or cook on high with the lid open to thicken things. Either serve the chicken in whole pieces or shred and soak in sauce for 10 minutes.

I added the chicken into the slow cooker FROZEN and it turned out perfect after 5 hours on low. How easy is that?
 
Let me know how you like them! Enjoy!

Post a Comment