Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sarah!






























20 years ago I was attending TCU to get a BFA in Ballet. I started taking ballet class when I was 3 years old and it was truly my passion throughout my young life. All in all, I danced for about 24 years when I finally gave it up to pursue my career in photography. Even though I am no longer actively dancing, I love combining the two forms of art by photographing dancers.


This is a high school senior I recently photographed who is also a dancer. We had so much fun...well, I had fun......she may have considered it torture since I made her leap many times to be assured of the perfect image.


So here are a few of her photographs. Thanks, Sarah for working so hard and being such a fabulous subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment