Welcome to the E-blog
Have a Blessed Day!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Trey and I had a blast in Nashville speaking to over 1000 photographers. We attended programs to gather new ideas for our studio and have come back well equiped to bring our clients the very best photography has to offer. We are super excited about our NEW Baby and Child Portrait Contest! Details to follow soon!
I also got the most amazing new prop...A TURQUOISE COUCH! Fun fun fun!
I LOVE new props (chairs, couches, vases, rugs....) so if YOU have the most amazing fun, funky peice you think I NEED to have email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and we'll talk trade.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Artistic Images Baby and Child Portrait Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. Call the studio to book your complimentary 30 minute session between January 25-April 30 @ 210-497-3809
2. Portraits are of one child only. Each sibling must have a separate session.
3. Portrait sessions include one outfit and one scene only. Portraits will be created in or outside the Artistic Images Studio.
4. Portrait sessions will be created during normal business hours and are not available on Saturdays or Sundays.
5. Elizabeth will decide how the child will be photographed after a brief phone consultation with the contestant's parent.
6. Session is complimentary and includes one image submission to the competition.
7. Elizabeth will choose which image is submitted to the competition.
8. Submitted images will also be put on Facebook and E-Blog for online competition and voting.
10. Child must be between age newborn to 12 years of age.
11. Voting ends June 30, 2010 and the winners will be announced immediately following.
One portrait session......TWO Competitions
1. Entering your child into the Artistic Images Baby and Child Portrait Contest will enter them into a National Competition of Professional Photographers through our fantastic professional lab. From the National Competition cash prizes will be awarded in these 4 categories:
Color Black and White Humorous Special Needs
1st place $2000
2nd place $1000
3rd place $750
Honorable mention $500
Grand prize $5000
All cash prizes are given to the child's family. The photographer's work will be published but will receive no monetary compensation.
2. Entering your child into the Artistic Images Baby and Child Portrait Contest will enter them into an online competition hosted by Artistic Images.
The selected image will be put on our E-Blog and on our Facebook Fan Page. Visitors to the blog and facebook page will be able to vote for their favorties in each category. The images with the most votes/comments in these categories will win portrait credit to Artistic Images:
Most Beautiful Eyes
Most Creative Outfit/Scene
Best of our Special Children
1st Place $500 portrait credit
2nd Place $250 portrait credit
3rd Place $100 portrait credit
How do I enter?
1. Call the studio to chat with one of our design consultants and book your session
2. Only a select number of "contest sessions" will be photographed each month so call NOW to get on the calendar before it fills.
4. Keep your first scheduled appointment as we only allow a certain number of "contest session" per month
What if I want to purchase some?
Of course you can purchase whatever you wish off of our Collector's Series Price List. Images may be shown immediately following your portrait session (by appointment only) or can be put online for you and your family to view and order from home.
How do I get votes?
The best way to get votes is to tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW to become a Facebook Fan of Artistic Images and vote by commenting on YOUR CHILD's image in the category that most appropriately fits your child's image.
Not on Facebook? Go to the E-Blogand vote by commenting on YOUR CHILD's image in the appropriate category.
Votes count ONLY when they are from different people(different facebook accts and/or email addresses)...EX: you, your husband, your mom and your aunt can all vote and each vote will count. YOU can NOT vote 53 times :)
The more friends, acquaintances, coworkers, etc that you know the more votes you will get!
PLUS...the fact that Artistic Images already has a lot of fans and Elizabeth has a lot of friends, people that you don't even know will also vote for your child's image.
So, it is simple
Chances to win CASH Prizes and PORTRAIT CREDIT at Artistic Images
You have NOTHING TO LOSE!
PS: Elizabeth has won more awards than most so with your child in her hands....Your chances to win something are AMAZING! And if you win nothing at all, you have had some beautiful portraits of YOUR Child that you will cherish FOREVER!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Take a look at her portraits! Don't forget....we LIVE for nice comments about the portraits posted on here! Not just me, but the beautiful subjects as well.
Lainey's little sister, Paden couldn't help but join in on the dress up fun!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Bye for now!!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Flights are being made and hotel reservations are booked! I would LOVE to get one more family to join us for this incredible portrait adventure.
June 4-11 is when we will be there.
Call the studio to reserve your spot on a black sand beach...it will be unforgettable!
PS: There are white sand beaches too, and rocks and cliffs and waterfalls......
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Just to keep you up to speed on a few things that have happened over the past few weeks:
- Rebecca got engaged! Congratulations Rebecca and Jay!
- The studio has been closed since Christmas Eve and the staff has had a over a week to spend with their friends and family! Rebecca has been planning her wedding and I have been doing some much needed projects around my house! Sandy and Jeanette have been spending much needed time off since a lot of overtime was put in to get to Christmas!
- Home for the Holidays was a huge success! We had so many families interested we had to open up another whole day! We had fabulous weather...Thank you God!
- We are planning our trip to Maui right now! We have two families going with us to take some of the most spectacular portraits you can imagine! If you want to join us, act now, we are making all of the hotel arrangements, flights and itineraries.
- Trey and I leave for Nashville for the National Convention of the Professional Photographers of America on Saturday Jan.9. We are giving a platform presentation on Sunday Jan 10 to hundreds/thousands of photographers. We are excited to also give two presentations for our fabulous Professional Lab, Millers! We love our lab!
- There are many exciting things planned for the winter and spring so keep your eye out for the newsletter!
- If you are not on our email list....You have missed out! A special gift was given to all of you on our email list on January 1st! Don't miss another amazing opportunity...get on our email list now. email@example.com
Hope your New Year has gotten off to a fabulous start!