SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Destin, Florida Beach Portrait Opportunity!

We have the amazing opportunity to possibly take a trip to the white beaches of Destin, Florida. The water is turquoise and the sunsets are beautiful. We know it is late notice, but if you or someone you know will be vacationing while we are there, call the studio immediately so we can plan this amazing portrait adventure. I already have one committed family so I only need one more to make it happen!
497-3809


Destin, Florida


May 31-June 3 2009

2 comments :

  1. Ahh! I wish we could go and see James' brother and get pictures too! Any chance you are going next summer? ;) Jennifer Cox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we will go next summer. Let me know if there are special dates that would work for you. We are also planning on Maui next summer, if that is someplace that you would like to visit. I have to have at least two families to commit before I can travel to a fabulous destination. See you next time you are down our way! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete