Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Contestant....CLAUDIA!

This is Claudia and she is 9 years old! Claudia looks beautiful in her bright vivid colors! I think Claudia is "framed" and ready for the spotlight in this fun image!

Vote for Claudia by leaving a comment on her image.

10 comments:

  1. Claudia, I love your picture! You are way too cute! I know your shirt says "lucky to be me", but I'm definetly the LUCKY one! Got my vote!
    I love you-Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Claudia, you're soooo cute!! You've got my vote!
    Love~Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! We love you, Claudia!
    ~The Amicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO cute Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! It is so cute! :) model for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sooo cute Claudia!(: this is such a great picture of you!
    Love, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooooooooooooooo cute i vote for you 8D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia you look beautiful! I love you, Daddy!

    ReplyDelete