SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amateur Photography Class is FULL!!

Oh My!  I had a HUGE response to the Photo Class I am giving on February 2nd!  Actually, it completely filled up in the first 2 hours that we advertised the date!!!
It filled up so fast that we started taking names for a waiting list and within the next few hours we had filled a whole other class which will take place on February 1st!
We are currently taking names for a waiting list and will call if we have any cancellations.
I just want to be sure that everyone is clear about this class. If your name is NOT on the list (in other words, you would have had to call and told that you were in the class) you will not be able to attend the class. Unfortunately, we do not have the space to accomodate more than 25 people for the class. So, you are unable to bring friends, family, kids or even too big of a purse! Sorry!!
With our waiting list today totalling about 20 more people, I am sure that I will do this in the future. Be sure to always check Facebook as that is the most current form of news I can put out there.
Thanks everyone for your amazing response to the class and I am excited to see all of you!!

Post a Comment