Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 days of Christmas....Day 2

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A One-of-a-kind Monet Masterpiece photographed and painted
by Master Photographer Elizabeth Homan.
The most unique painted portrait of your children or family.
A True Piece of Art.

I spend days painting every square inch of this amazing image, therefore it is one of our
higher end products. No one will ever have one like it.

Trust me;
You will want to have a party just to unveil this Portrait.
It is just that amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment