SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boys can be in the Bluebonnets!! {San Antonio Bluebonnet Portraits}

I JUST took these photos yesterday in my "Secret Bluebonnet Location"
WOW!! I LOVE THEM!

These boys look so cool hanging out in the bluebonnets.
Some people might have an aversion to photographing boys in flowers, but I think it CAN be done!!
These boys range in age from 5 to 15 and after a major struggle getting them to wear matching shirts, she finally WON the battle and we got some of the COOLEST Bluebonnet Portraits!!

There is still time to schedule your bluebonnet session as they will be blooming for AT LEAST another week. Give us a call!

 The above image is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE image from the session!
That sweet Husky (Zoe) looking right at Caleb is just priceless!!




Post a Comment