SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

To Die For Pot Roast Recipe

With the cooler weather arriving (then leaving and hopefully arriving again) I had to post one of my favorite Crock Pot Recipes.

To Die For Pot Roast

1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind  (I used chuck roast)

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix 
(I cut this in 1/2 to keep it from being too salty)

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry

1/2 cup water (I have made this several times, sometimes using beer or wine instead of water)

Veggies (carrots, small potatoes, onions...whatever you like)

Directions:

1. Place beef roast in crock pot.

2. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.

3. Pour the water around the roast.

4. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.  

The easiest and most delicious Pot Roast I have ever made. Seriously!  

Enjoy!    
  (recipe and photo adapted from food.com)

Post a Comment