Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

To Die For Pot Roast Recipe

With the cooler weather arriving (then leaving and hopefully arriving again) I had to post one of my favorite Crock Pot Recipes.

To Die For Pot Roast

1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind  (I used chuck roast)

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix 
(I cut this in 1/2 to keep it from being too salty)

1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry

1/2 cup water (I have made this several times, sometimes using beer or wine instead of water)

Veggies (carrots, small potatoes, onions...whatever you like)

Directions:

1. Place beef roast in crock pot.

2. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.

3. Pour the water around the roast.

4. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.  

The easiest and most delicious Pot Roast I have ever made. Seriously!  

Enjoy!    
  (recipe and photo adapted from food.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment