SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Dream...An Inspirational Trip to Italy! {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

Well, it is almost here.

On Monday, June 17, Trey and I will be embarking on our Italian Adventure.

It has been a LONG time in the making. On our honeymoon, 15 years ago, we went on a Mediterranean cruise and vowed to come back to Italy where we could really explore the country.

For the past 15 years, I have seen photographers go and come back with a newfound inspiration for their photography. I have dreamed about one day being able to go and photograph all of the beauty of Italy.

Well the day is almost here. Not only do I get to go explore Italy with my husband, but I also get the privilege of photographing one of my fabulous client's family while I am in Rome. They have chosen my "Complete Destination Package" which means I will be able to spend ALL DAY photographing them ALL OVER Rome!!! I am so excited!!

I have spent HOURS and HOURS planning our itinerary. From hotels, to tours, to restaurants and trains....thank goodness for Rick Steves' book and Website....I have done it all on a budget. One thing is for sure, this is not a restful vacation. This is going to be an adventure!!

I hope to post images each day to show some of the highlights of our adventures. You can see those on Facebook (Elizabeth Cruger Homan).

I am hoping to come back with a renewed spirit and a restored passion to create ART for my clients. That is what I LOVE to do.

So WATCH OUT...I will be even more passionate than I usually am!

Say a prayer for us as we travel and for the fabulous family and friends we leave behind to care for our children. We will really miss them!!

Ciao,
Elizabeth

Post a Comment