Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Beautiful Family in Seaside {San Antonio Destination Portrait Photographer}

I have watched this family grow.
From a family of 3 to a family of 5.
These little ones have come to see me so often, I treat them as my own.
This year, we got to play with them at the beach in Seaside. 
A little rain paused the session turning it from a sunset session into a sunrise session the next morning. 
Luckily, the parents were adaptable and the sun shone upon us the next morning.
Here are a few of my favorite images from this beautiful beach session:
I call this "Sharing Secrets"

The rain was coming down hard on this last image before we called it quits

The next morning!

Jeffrey is always able to pull of a Karate move.

The sun shone upon them!


No comments:

Post a Comment