SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Beautiful Family in Seaside {San Antonio Destination Portrait Photographer}

I have watched this family grow.
From a family of 3 to a family of 5.
These little ones have come to see me so often, I treat them as my own.
This year, we got to play with them at the beach in Seaside. 
A little rain paused the session turning it from a sunset session into a sunrise session the next morning. 
Luckily, the parents were adaptable and the sun shone upon us the next morning.
Here are a few of my favorite images from this beautiful beach session:
I call this "Sharing Secrets"

The rain was coming down hard on this last image before we called it quits

The next morning!

Jeffrey is always able to pull of a Karate move.

The sun shone upon them!


Post a Comment