SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Wedding of Civnan and Tyler...December 14, 2013 {San Antonio Wedding Photographer}

I had the wonderful honor of being asked by a very talented photographer to photograph her son's wedding. Now, normally, weddings stress me out a little and they have been for the past 21 years, but when you are photographing for someone who is in the industry with you there is a bit more added stress.
Let me just say that the venue that I was blessed to photograph at (Houston Oaks Country Club, Hockley, Texas) was AMAZING. Seriously, amazing! Add an incredibly GORGEOUS bride (Civnan) and a stunningly handsome groom (Tyler) and you have the makings of an album worthy to enter into competition. Who knows what will happen in that department, but I am thrilled to share some of my favorite images from the Wedding Day.
I know you won't believe me when you see the photographs, but a cold front blew in making it incredibly cold with an extremely cold wind chill. I am not sure that the bride and groom even noticed as they were so "lost" in love with one another.
Thank you Teri for trusting me to capture this most important day! <3 nbsp="" p="">