SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Exciting Awards from PPA

Trey and I just returned from Phoenix where we attended Imaging USA, the National Convention for the Professional Photographers of America. We were busy busy busy this year, attending meetings, chairing the PPA Charities Event and giving two educational programs.
Our Platform Program "The Art of Creating Beautiful Family Portraits" was very well attended and there were countless positive remarks from attendees. We love to educate other photographers as they grow and learn, giving back to the industry as we have been the recipients of a wonderful continuing education throughout the years.
In addition to all of this, PPA has awarded me the following:
 I am very blessed to do what I LOVE for a living. and I hope to do it until I 
physically can not any more!
So far, 2014 is off to an amazing start!

Post a Comment