SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Gift Of Love {September Secret Door Session Sale}


Ladies, let's get real.
We are not perfect. As we age, things sag, lines appear and we are not all that enamored with the way we look in the mirror. We see ourselves with an extremely critical eye, scrutinizing every vein and laugh line we see. Well STOP it!
You are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are! 
One of the best things you can do for yourself is to allow yourself the luxury of having a Secret Door session. I promise, you will LOVE the experience and LOVE the results.

Since September is my birthday month, I want to do MORE SECRET DOOR sessions!!
I LOVE doing these and cannot wait to photograph YOU!
I have cut the price to only $99 (reg $250) during the month of September.
Add a makeup artist for only $150.

Call now to make a personal consultation with me so we can discuss the possibilities.
This session is whatever you make it but it starts with you making the call.

210-497-3809

xoxo, Elizabeth


Post a Comment