SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Monday, July 30, 2018

The Artist Project {San Antonio Fine Art Photographer}

I have been photographing families and children for the past 27 years and to say that I LOVE my job, is an understatement. I believe I have done it "all". I have photographed all over the world and enjoyed every moment. But I feel it is time to re-energize myself and go back to some basic, 
in-studio, fine art portraiture.
I am working on a new "style" in  the studio that I can do when it is 110 degrees...or 24 degrees...or raining....and I am very excited about the possibilities.
I am looking for up to 10 people who would like to be a part of this new style 
so I can share it with the world.

This session works best with a maximum of 3 people.
The session is complimentary, but does have a minimum order of our 10" Floating Fine Art Piece.
Here are a few samples of the style I am working towards.
 Simple. Timeless. 


 The Floating Art Piece is printed on Fine Art Paper, floated and triple matted and completed with a simple, complementary frame.

Post a Comment