SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Summer 2019 Artist Project

 2019 Summer Artist Project
This summer I would love to spend some time creating some artistic pieces that inspire me as well as others. As many of you know, I spent the first 28 years of my life as a ballet dancer, teacher and choreographer. Since then, I have devoted my life to my family and my love of photography.

Below are some images of dancers I have captured in the past. These are not necessarily what I am looking to create for this project, but give inspiration to those who chose to participate.

My thought is to create images inside the studio for the most part and create an art piece from there. We will do a design consultation so we can discuss ideas and come up with a concept.

The creation/session fee is complimentary, however, a minimum investment of a 20" portrait is required.

If you would like to participate in this project, please contact me ASAP so we can get this on our calendars.

I am only selecting 6 sessions for this project, which will need to be photographed by August 15.

210-497-3809
























Post a Comment