SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Who's Ready to Travel Again? 2021 Portrait Destinations {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

 Who is ready to travel again???

Me...me...me!

I don't know about you, but the lack of ability to travel and explore the world has really done a number on my mental health. As an artist, I feel a NEED to leave my home, my city, my country and see what this beautiful planet Earth has to offer in order to come back with inspiration and motivation. 

Travel Feeds my Creativity.

Travel keeps me Active.

Travel makes me Happy.

Cancelling all of my 2020 Travel plans...Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, Boston and heck, even our plans to Padre Island a few hours away really hit me hard. I didn't really realize that I was quite as addicted to travel as I guess I am. Travel was yanked away from all of us...cold turkey!

Well, I am ready. Ready to plan our travel for the future and I hope some of you will want to join me. Nothing feeds my soul more than creating images in a brand new destination and I am ready to create some EPIC images!

Currently, we have nothing planned until May 2021. But that doesn't mean we can't add something anytime starting right now. If you want me to go to your Colorado Ski Cabin, House on the Lake or the Beach...I am ALL IN!! Just call me and we can find a date.

Beginning in May 2021, hold on to your suitcases because we are going to be flying through the air to a bunch of incredible locations. Planning this far out is imperative, so do me a favor and if you are even THINKING about it, contact me ASAP so we can chat about details. 

Turks & Caicos....May 31-June 6

Cancun, Mexico....June 11-18

*all new*    Maui, Hawaii....June 23-26









Session Fee: $650 

Session includes multiple locations around desired destination at Sunrise or Sunset. Session usually lasts up to 3 hours.

Minimum Purchase: $2500 

With such amazing locations and 3 hours worth of photography, you are sure to want to remember the experience with some pretty awesome products. Most of our Destination Portrait families choose a beautiful custom coffee table album and a large single Wall Portrait or Wall Portrait Collection of some of their favorite images.

In order to reserve your session, both the session fee and the minimum purchase are due.

Limited Availability on ALL Destinations

EMAIL ME HERE to chat about the possibilities.

Post a Comment