SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Family Portraits at Cibolo Nature Center {San Antonio Photographer}

 Fall is just around the corner!

Thank goodness....I thought I might melt from the unrelenting heat of San Antonio Summers. 

Fall for me means Family Portraits and I literally CAN NOT WAIT to see you guys this year!

Covid has left our studio a little lonely in 2020. We miss seeing our clients that we think of as friends. Many of you have halted your plans to have portraits and I am here to say, let's get back to LIFE! With the hope of some sense of normalcy, we plan to be busy capturing memories in the form of portraits for many of you. And we have already begun booking sessions!

Last year, we visited a "new-to-me" location...Cibolo Nature Center. We discovered some beautiful spots that are totally portrait worthy, so we are heading back there again this Fall. 

As usual, you can always book a session anytime, any day and any location with your family. But once or twice a year I have these Family Portrait Events where I do back to back sessions at the same location (and I even give you a break on the price). This blog post is devoted to our Fall Family Day.

This event is happening on a SUNDAY!! My normal Sunday sessions are $550 and that just pays for the session! Fall Family Day is on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18th and the session fee is only $200! I know....crazy good deal happening!

I will book 6 sessions. SIX SESSIONS only. 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Bookings are NOW OPEN....210-497-3809 or EMAIL ME.

Check out some of the gorgeous spots that we will be able to use:



















Post a Comment