SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Isabella....Vandegrift High School Senior

I am always so excited when I see that siblings of previous high school seniors come for their portraits. Isabella is the 2nd of 3 girls and she couldn't be any more gorgeous. I mean, look at that GORGEOUS hair !! I wanted to bottle it up so I could have that color hair too! Enough about the hair....that is an obvious part of Isabella that is stunning. But even more fabulous is that she started out a little nervous and blossomed into a supermodel right before my eyes! Her clothing choices were perfection, all showing off the many different sides of Bella. Take a look as some of the highlights from Isabella's session, created right on the property of the Artistic Images Portrait Studio.

Hair and Makeup: Prim and Powder












Post a Comment