SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Wedding of Michael and Mikaela at Lost Mission {San Antonio Wedding Photographer}

July 16, 2022. It was a beautiful Summer day in San Antonio. In fact, a cool front arrived making it only a high of 98 degrees! The beautiful location of Lost Mission has so many amazing settings to photograph...inside and out.

I have known the bride, Mikaela since before she was born, having photographed her family before she arrived on the scene. My favorite thing about being a family photographer is watching these kids grow into amazing adults! I have photographed her in bluebonnets, with bunnies, with Santa, her senior portraits, her engagement portraits, her bridal portrait and now her WEDDING! I feel like she is part of my big extended family and I will share that I did shed a tear or two as she walked down the aisle.

I met Michael for the first time as he was nervously tying fishing wire on the engagement ring as he was about to propose to Mikaela on a sailboat and had nightmares of having the ring fall in the lake. He was adorable as he prepared meticulously for the big moment. I was part of the surprise as I hid out in the bedroom below deck waiting for my signal to pop up to photograph the proposal. It didn't take long for Mikaela to know what was happening as I was snapping just a few feet away from the happy couple.






A few months later Mikaela had selected her stunning bridal gown and we were photographing her bridal portraits at The Japanese Tea Gardens. The gardens really looked beautiful and were the perfect fairytale setting for Mikaela and that amazing dress. She didn't even look like she was melting during her late afternoon session, but her mom and I sure were!





Now, back to the BIG DAY! I will share some of the highlights of the wedding day and it is obvious that the bride and groom are completely in love.  And with the support of their friends and family, they are excited to begin a long and happy life together.
CONGRATULATIONS to Michael and Mikaela!

Here are the amazing vendors that made this day absolutely perfect:

Venue, Eats & Drinks: @lostmission
Planning & Floral: @jcraftevents
Makeup: @suzannesyrekartistry
Hair: @primandpowder
Band: @undercoverbandtx
Cake: @cakesandmorebakeshop
Burros: @earswithbeers
Signage: @lazycreekdesigns
Dress: @bridal.connection































Post a Comment