SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Friday, September 4, 2009

Jeffrey is Bad to the Bone!

An email we received from the mommy of Jeffrey:


"We had a favorite of ours of Jeff playing the guitar on the screen and he would not let me change the screen. AT ALL!! I asked him if he wanted it big on the wall, and he was adamant that he did and kept saying it and pointing to the wall saying 'Big wall, please' while signing please pretty hard. I didn't think he would be requesting wall portraits at fifteen months old! I switched to another favorite and he did the same thing with a little less enthusiasm. I think the first one was more of a favorite for all as it really looks like he is playing the guitar. They really are amazing pictures!! Thank you!! "


Here is the photo that Jeffrey wanted of himself...isn't it adorable?

Post a Comment