Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Urban Day!

For the first time EVER, Artistic Images is having an Urban Portrait Event at my favorite old warehouse in downtown San Antonio! This is truly a fun, contemporary, unique portrait session. I could photograph families, kids, couples, cars or even brides. This day is SATURDAY OCTOBER 10th and I only have 4 spots open! Check out some of the images below and call us Right Now! 210.497.3809

No comments:

Post a Comment