Santa is going to be here in 3 DAYS!!!!There is so much to do before the big man in red arrives. We have to
1. Get some hay so the reindeer have some food while they wait for Santa to pose for his many portrait sessions
2. Decorate the Studio so Santa will feel welcome.
3. Get Santa's Toy Shoppe ready for all of the little children to visit.
4. Ask the meteorologist if they could make it a little cooler so Santa doesn't feel too warm in his big red fur coat.
5. Tell all of the children to have their lists ready to give to Santa!
A few words of wisdom for parents of little ones:
1. To little ones, Santa can be a bit scary. He sure doesn't mean to be, but sometimes little ones will LOVE him in a book or at a distance but when it comes to sitting on his lap, they may be a little frightened. Do not worry, we have done this before and we have a great system to create amazing Christmas images. The best thing you can do is not to overwhelm your child with too much talk about Santa before your visit to us. Bring your sweet child with their beautiful Christmas attire to us and let us do the rest.
2. Bring your video camera if you wish. Watching the story of Santa Portraits unfold is sometimes a magical thing. If you wish to video tape the event quietly, that is fine with us. But please leave your still camera at home.
3. Have your children bring a list of their top 3 wishes for Santa to bring to them. Have them write big so we can use it in the photograph and will be able to see what they wrote.
4. Don't coach them too much about smiling, let us entertain them and get those true expressions!