Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Contestant...MADDIE! {San Antonio Children's Photographer}

Maddie is a beautiful 12 year old with a love for her flute. She looks amazing with all this blue around her as it really brings out her eyes! Vote for Maddie by leaving a comment below. Don't forget to leave your name or, better yet, you can sign up to Follow the Blog!

14 comments:

  1. Maddie is so cute! Don't like the rug- it takes away from the model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi and Papa said...

    Wow! You are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo! Keep smiling! Anne Carraway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the good boys go bad, Maddie. Stunning! Amy Halstead

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and classic. very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unique camera angle--casual, sweet, pretty. Chris Kasischke

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply beautiful! -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never looked that cute w/my flute:) So pretty!
    Suzanne H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I like this photo!

    Leslie S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete