SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BLUEBONNETS ARE HERE!! {San Antonio Family Photographer}

We have found a PERFECT patch of BLUEBONNETS!!
And let me tell you, I was sweating! I was afraid that this year would not be a good year for the little blue beauties, but I am happy to say that there is at least ONE field in San Antonio. So excited that I am booking
Bluebonnet Portraits for the next two weeks.
So get your outfits ready and call the studio (if you haven't already) to make YOUR appointment in these Texas Wildflowers before all the spots are filled.
Remember, there is only a limited amount of time that they are blooming!
See some of the photos from last year:





Session fee is $350 but is ALL APPLIED to your order. That means you get the session for FREE!!
These portraits make beautiful wall decor for your home!!
210.497.3809

Post a Comment