SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Maui AGAIN? {San Antonio Family Portrait Photographer}

We have been on an "every other year" visit to the Hawaiian Islands which lands us to the gorgeous beaches on even years. HOWEVER, we have already been contacted by TWO families who would like me to go with them to Maui next year...2015.

This wasn't in my travel plans, but I am trying to make it work ( I guess I can be persuaded). We are heading to Europe for several weeks and already have 3 sessions BOOKED with a couple more that are "thinking about it". In order for me to make Hawaii work too, I will need to have at least THREE sessions in Maui.

So, if you are interested in joining us in Maui (tentative dates July 4-9, 2015), please contact us so we can talk about the details. 210-497-3809

Check out some portraits in Hawaii...nothing compares!












Post a Comment