SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Friday, July 7, 2017

Family Portraits in New York City! {San Antonio Destination Photographer}

I LOVE NY!
I mean really. What's not to love? 
Great Food! Great Entertainment! Great Exercise! 
And of course, the photo opportunities are ENDLESS!

In May, I got to visit again. 
This time we had a girls trip with just my sister and I. As usual for me, it was a working vacation, but we carved out some time to relax and take in the City.
While I was there, my good friends and fellow Master Photographers Jeff and Carolle Dachowski met up with us so I could create a new family portrait for them. My sister was the appropriately named "The Goddess of Light" that evening as I couldn't have created the portraits without her.

Here are a few of my favorite images from our quick session in New York City.














Post a Comment