Welcome to the E-blog

This little blog of mine is a little insight into the daily world of Elizabeth/Artistic Images. Sometimes it's personal, sometimes it's business...but it is all part of my life. I would love it if you would follow the blog so you will receive email notifications of any posts, but no matter what, when you visit here, please feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for Visiting!

Have a Blessed Day!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dance Portraits at Enchanted Rock {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

Sometimes it is pretty cool to do a session purely for Artistic Gratification.

My love of Dance (BFA in ballet, 25 years of training/performing, 6 years of teaching) combined with my love of Photography sets the stage for a personal project that helps me keep my creative juices flowing.

So, a few months ago, I asked if there was anyone who would like to go out to Enchanted Rock and do some dance portraits. It was March. It was chilly out..still.

Enter Amanda...

I have photographed Amanda since she was 8 months old. I can still see her being held by Santa Claus for her very first Christmas Portrait. Her bright RED hair and big smile were simply adorable! Since then I have photographed her at least ONCE a year, including her family portraits in Playa del Carmen and Padre Island, her sister's wedding and her High School Senior portraits...just to name a few. She has grown to quite the beautiful woman and dancer.

Here are a few highlights from our rather cold and at times rainy session out at Enchanted Rock:









1 comment: