SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dance Portraits at Enchanted Rock {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

Sometimes it is pretty cool to do a session purely for Artistic Gratification.

My love of Dance (BFA in ballet, 25 years of training/performing, 6 years of teaching) combined with my love of Photography sets the stage for a personal project that helps me keep my creative juices flowing.

So, a few months ago, I asked if there was anyone who would like to go out to Enchanted Rock and do some dance portraits. It was March. It was chilly out..still.

Enter Amanda...

I have photographed Amanda since she was 8 months old. I can still see her being held by Santa Claus for her very first Christmas Portrait. Her bright RED hair and big smile were simply adorable! Since then I have photographed her at least ONCE a year, including her family portraits in Playa del Carmen and Padre Island, her sister's wedding and her High School Senior portraits...just to name a few. She has grown to quite the beautiful woman and dancer.

Here are a few highlights from our rather cold and at times rainy session out at Enchanted Rock:









1 comment :