SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dando Amor (Giving Love) Shoe Drive {San Antonio Portrait Photographer}

Want to make a difference?
I do!
In fact, in the last few years, it has really been at the forefront of my mind.
What is my purpose on this Earth? How can I give to those in need? 
Sometimes, it is just the simplest of things that mean the most.

What would it be like to walk around outside, everyday with out shoes?
For me, it would be awful! I have tender feet and the thought of walking my studio grounds 
without shoes actually makes me cringe in pain.

I was recently introduced to a wonderful organization
Dando Amor
www.dandoamor.org

Dando Amor is a non-profit organization dedicated to blessing the lives of children throughout the world.
Currently, they are having a SHOE DRIVE, so they can take as many shoes as possible
on their next Mission trips to South America and Africa.
Click HERE for more information about Shoes For Love.

We are an OFFICIAL DROP LOCATION for your 
old, outdated, worn, too small, don't fit right shoes.
ANY SIZE, ANY STYLE, ANY CONDITION
Don't throw your shoes away, bring them to US!!

Our studio will have a drop box outside for your shoes.
Drop off ANYTIME between today and TUESDAY MAY 27.

Please share this with everyone you know!

Changing the World, One Shoe at a Time.


Post a Comment