SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Friday, May 30, 2014

Destanie...Class of 2014 Senior {San Antonio Senior Photographer}

I can't remember the very first time I photographed Destanie. Maybe she was 3 or 4 years old? But she has ALWAYS been a JOY to photograph. Always a little model, always sweet and willing to do any pose or idea that I could come up with.
Over the years, I have gotten to know her large family (she has 5 brothers) and have been there for all the graduations and major family events. They are like an extension of my family.
After 3 of her brothers that graduated before her, it is finally Destanie's turn for her senior portraits! Mom was in heaven, finally planning a GIRLY session! We had a ton of fun at the different locations that Destanie chose and here are some of my personal favorites!




















When Destanie's father passed away unexpectedly last year, we were all heartbroken. Her dad is always in her heart.


Post a Comment