SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Friday, January 22, 2010

Exciting New Ideas for 2010!

Wow...I have been super busy planning some exciting new things at Artistic Images!  Keep your eye on your email for the first E-mail Newsletter ever.  This will keep everyone up to date on the things that are going on in the next few months.
Trey and I had a blast in Nashville speaking to over 1000 photographers.  We attended programs to gather new ideas for our studio and have come back well equiped to bring our clients the very best photography has to offer.  We are super excited about our NEW Baby and Child Portrait Contest!  Details to follow soon!
I also got the most amazing new prop...A TURQUOISE COUCH!  Fun fun fun!
I LOVE new props (chairs, couches, vases, rugs....) so if YOU have the most amazing fun, funky peice you think I NEED to have email me at elizabeth@ehoman.com with a photo and we'll talk trade.



Post a Comment