SOCIAL MEDIA

Email Sign Up Form

Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Portrait in Gruene!

Ok...this is my new fps (favorite photographic spot) for 2010! Check out this slide show that I did the day before Christmas in Gruene. I mean this place has it ALL! Cool walls, greenery, buildings, trees. It is fun and funky and new! I know it is not new but this is the first time I have done a family portrait there and I LOVE IT! It wont be long and there will be a brand new display highlighting these images at the studio. Gallery Wrap Collections are soooo cool and I am so excited to have a few to show everyone. Until then, watch the slide show and get inspired to let me create a fabulous new family portrait collection for you.

4 comments :

  1. This is a great way to document the family tree. The photos look GREAT!!! The different scenes capture both the serious and not so serious sides of the family. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth...we really enjoyed this session..we were excited when you picked Gruene for the location because it was our old stomping ground from college...it brought back lots of memories and now we have new memories we made and shared with our boys....thank you for making our family photos great each year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth - That is my brother and family. Every time I see their annual albums, I get teary. But this had me in tears - so beautiful how you captured the spirit of his precious family! And what wonderful music! You are amazing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth~ This is my cousin Ilene's family. I have had the pleasure to view your work each year. You do a terrific job. You truly capture the love and spirit of her family. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete