Just to keep you up to speed on a few things that have happened over the past few weeks:
- Rebecca got engaged! Congratulations Rebecca and Jay!
- The studio has been closed since Christmas Eve and the staff has had a over a week to spend with their friends and family! Rebecca has been planning her wedding and I have been doing some much needed projects around my house! Sandy and Jeanette have been spending much needed time off since a lot of overtime was put in to get to Christmas!
- Home for the Holidays was a huge success! We had so many families interested we had to open up another whole day! We had fabulous weather...Thank you God!
- We are planning our trip to Maui right now! We have two families going with us to take some of the most spectacular portraits you can imagine! If you want to join us, act now, we are making all of the hotel arrangements, flights and itineraries.
- Trey and I leave for Nashville for the National Convention of the Professional Photographers of America on Saturday Jan.9. We are giving a platform presentation on Sunday Jan 10 to hundreds/thousands of photographers. We are excited to also give two presentations for our fabulous Professional Lab, Millers! We love our lab!
- There are many exciting things planned for the winter and spring so keep your eye out for the newsletter!
- If you are not on our email list....You have missed out! A special gift was given to all of you on our email list on January 1st! Don't miss another amazing opportunity...get on our email list now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope your New Year has gotten off to a fabulous start!